วันพุธที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My profile

Hello, my name is Peerasit Koosivinij. I write this Blog because this is my work in English class. In this time, I will write about my mind. I was born on 25 January 1992. Yes, my star sign is Capricorn. I live in Bangkok in Thailand. I live with my family. My family has my parents 3 brother 1 sister 1 uncle and 1 ant. My favorite colors are black, red and white. I like to asethe internet and play game. My favorite game's name is Final Fantasy project because this story, graphic, OST, Song and system is very good. But this game is hard to play and finish 100%. Many people play this game to 50-60% of the end because enough is very hard to clear. But I can end this game 100%. My other favorite game name is Silent Hill. This is good scream-game. This game story about doctrine name Silent Hill stay in city name Silent Hill. And my character goes in to this city because they have many resons. Although I very good to play game. But in my class.
I very fool to learn English and math. Now, I try to learn it very much.
This is my story from past to now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: