วันจันทร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

How I feel when I do something special or important

When I do something very important. I feel I should pay attention to do this and try to not do this the bad way. Although it is very hard, sometimes I worry and ask myself “Can I do this”. When I do this I must try to get spirit from my friend and other who I love. Explain of this event is the concert in English camp of my school. My team has sung in final. This can make us too anxious. Because this very important to get point of grade and affect to my image. Before I go to show this, I get a spirit from my best friend. It can help me to be clam-heart and make me to try about this. Finally I can pass this and this pass is good. And the other event is I go to computation of game. This is a first of my mind. This very important because this event I be agent of my team to compete. In this time I am 10 years old. And I go to race with people who is being 20 years old up. First time when the race is start. My first competitor is very excellently. But I can pass this to a top 5 player. This gives fame to my team very much.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Yokee กล่าวว่า...

I think you are person who do everything carefully because you think what is the bad thing that make you go to the bad way and you will not do that. You have a lot of people around you give the spirit and you get it and you use it to do something that very good. The concert that show in front of a lot of people is good because you have a lot of spirit that your best friend give you but your spirit is very important because if you have the spirit from people around but you have not your spirit you may not do it complete. You use to play game card with people who are teenage but you are kid it show you have good try good skill and good spirit.

oh_great กล่าวว่า...

Hi Pee!
I agree with your opinion that you can explain your feel from your real mind. When you in the special or important event that you will do the best as you can do, I like this idea because it is normally that everybody doesn’t want to miss the special time, event it is a bad event. If you feel bad in the special event, you will want a spirit from your special person or your friends, which is another part that I agree with you too. I like that you can explain very clearly, do like this always.